Tuesday, September 20, 2016

OFILI SPEAKS: Addicted To Truth

Stop criticizing the Church or else you won’t get invited to speak there.
Stop accusing our schools of mis-educating our youths or else they will never allow you speak to their students.
Stop exposing the hypocrisy of our politicians or you may never get invited to Abuja to speak at that Conference.
In others words “OFILI” stop speaking the truth so that you can get paid!
But I can’t stop speaking the truth … I am addicted to it.
I don’t want to get paid for suppressing the truth. I don’t want money for lying to the youths.
Or honorariums for honoring compromised Pastors. All I want to do is speak the truth, whether is makes me famous or not.

Because the Truth at the end of the day is all that matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech