Friday, January 17, 2014

9ice: I am not quitting music for politics

Popular singer, Abolore Akande, aka 9ice, has denied online reports which claim that he was quitting music.
The singer who recently announced his intention to run for the Ogbomosho North Federal Constituency seat in his home town in Oyo State, southwest Nigeria in 2015, says he does not plan to leave music anytime.

An obviously infuriated 9ice tells E-Punch, “I am preparing to release a double album this year. We released five songs yesterday (Wednesday) and also shot a video. We plan to release another one on Friday. I am tired of these false reports, I can’t count how many times that 2face was rumoured to have died, yet he is still alive. It is so annoying and for the record I am still doing music full time. I just had my Industry Night on Wednesday night. So where are all these stories emanating from?”
The controversial viral quoted the artiste as saying, “I’m leaving music, I need to go into something more challenging. Music is no longer competitive for me, I’ve done all that needs to be done in music”

Source: The Punch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech