Monday, January 13, 2014

25 things you might not know about Nicki Minaj.


Still no comment about pregnancy gist but she reveals 25 things we might not know about her.
1. I hate getting my nails done. 
2. I can spend hours glued to Investigation Discovery. It's my favorite network. 
3. I think Martin Lawrence is a genius. 
4. I'm obsessed with Rice Krispies Treats. 
5. For one month straight, I watched The Devil Wears Prada until I fell asleep every night. 
6. I enjoy doing laundry. 
7. I'm a homebody. 
8. I've had the same group of girlfriends for as long as I can remember. 
9. I'm always cold. 
10. Some of my favorite labels are Giuseppe Zanotti, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel and Versace. 
11. My pet peeve is when people spend lots of money just to impress others. 
12. My father taught me how to make curry chicken. 
13. I'm the best cook on the planet. 
14. I'm now listening to beats for my third album. 
15. My brothers are my world.
16. I can't stand going to meetings or talking on the phone. 
17. I also hate texting and having to return emails. 
18. I collect paintings of Marilyn Monroe
19. I've always loved acting. 
20. My first movie, The Other Woman, comes out next year. 
21. I just may have a song on the soundtrack! 
22. My go-to snack is strawberry-banana yogurt. 
23. I bought some really sexy lingerie the other day. 
24. My fans inspire me. 
25. I plan to write a book about my life -- someday! 

What do you think???????????????????????



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech