Sunday, May 5, 2013

NGOZI NWOSU - "I'll return home soon"

Ngozi has raised the hopes of her fans, having declared that she will be returning home soon, DailyPost has gathered.
The Fuji House of Commotion actress who was recently flown to the United Kingdom to have a kidney transplant, according to a close pal had bounced back to good health, after the surgery and would soon return home.

Speaking from London hospital, the thespian said, “ I’m getting better and by the grace of God, I will soon return home.”
She stressed that her return will depend on the approval of her Doctors. “I will return home when my Doctors certify me fit to return to the country,” she said.
We do wish you speedy recovery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech