Saturday, March 23, 2013

An Appreciative Lil Wayne


In a video from Wayne's friend and director DJ Scoob Doo that was posted on TMZ early Friday morning, Weezy assured his fans that he's feeling just fine and is not only prepping for Tuesday's release of his I Am Not A Human Being II album, but is also gearing up for an all-star summer tour.

"I just want to say thank you to all ya'll for ya'll prayers and your concerns and all that," said an appreciative
 Wayne, who appeared to be sitting in a hotel room in the 90-second clip. "I swear to God I felt that love when I was laid up in that mother----in' hospital bed. I want all ya'll to know that I'm good ... more than good."
Wearing a red sweatshirt, gray sweats and a baseball hat and waving around a red lollipop, Wayne looked bright eyed and energetic in the video. On Friday morning (March 22) MTV2, MTV and MTV Jams premiered the latest video from Human Being, "R.A.F.,"
 in which Tunechi is joined by 2 Chainz for a dusty nighttime desert escapade.
Wayne had some other business to attend to as well, including teasing his rumored all-star summer tour. "Also I'm still going on tour, America's Most Wanted," he said, confirming that he's gearing up for another edition of the outing. "Some of my closest friends in the game [will be joining me]."
He then brought out T.I., who took a seat right next to Weezy and said, "I'm good, we good. It's all good." Tip confirmed that the tour is launching on July 5, suggesting that he will be alongside the Young Money kingpin on the road. An official announcement about the tour has not yet been released. "Get you some barbecue on the 4th and holla at us on the 5th," said an amped-up Tip.
A spokesperson for Wayne could not be reached at press time to confirm the details on the tour.
"Kiss my fist," Wayne said as he got up to leave. "I'm more than good. But thank you for real. Thank you to all ya'll out there for your prayers. I'm more than good. I swear to God, thank you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech