Tuesday, February 12, 2013

An Open valentine letter to Linda Ikeji

A reader in love sent this in this evening pouring out his feelings to Linda Ikeji and as such, she also gets an open love letter.
Its so romantic, Hmmm, linda, i'm happy for you. Pls enjoy this:

SOMETHING ABOUT LINDA
 By Okiri C.
As far as I am concerned, I am the only one having a crush on Linda
Ikeji. I have eternally maintained this crush, and will not let
popular opinion douse the ferbile worshipful fervour I have for Linda.
The divine blogger, ex-model, and hearthrob of mine, has been the
object of my sincere affection for as long as I don't want to tell at
the moment.

I am not ashamed that a old man like me is still single, but not
seriously searching. Yes, I am not searching for a mate, for I won't
have another Queen supplant Linda as the sole object of affection in
my heart. There is only just enough space for one, and Linda Ikeji has
it. You must be an ignoramus if you don't know who Linda Ikeji is.
Even folks from outer space know who My Sweet Linda is: that is how
famous she is. Oprah and the Queen know her, and soon, they will be
standing next to her on the cover of Forbes magazine: that is how rich
My Sweet Linda is.

Men of little faith feel intimidated by the wealth and fame of such
women as Oprah Winfrey and Linda Ikeji, but not me. I respect women, I
adore Oprah, and I love, love, love Linda. Last Valentine season, and
the previous one, and the one before that, I wrote Linda a traditional
Love Letter, signed it off lovingly, stamped my kiss on it, addressed
it to Linda Ikeji with affections, and mailed it to the Castle were
she is locked away from the world of lust men. I am sure Everybody Who
Hates Chris have  conspired to confiscated that Love Letter, because I
never got her feedback on it.

This Valentine, I am sending her a bouquet of Dozen Red Roses. (I will
get them Garden Fresh Red Roses, even if I go broke for it) with a
note that will read:

Sweetheart, some men may be intimidated by your success, or sceptical
about your singlehood, but I am attracted to you. Be My Val!

2 comments:

Samuel O. said...

Hehehe...Chris! Ever since. Ever since.

Strong Self said...

I assure you Chris, Linda Ikeji is reading this now. I know she is and don't ask me how I do know.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech