Friday, January 11, 2013

Justin Timberlake and Destiny's Child announce a comeback



In a just-posted YouTube video called "I'm Ready," JT is seen walking into a recording studio ... where he then stands by a microphone preparing to sing.

In the clip he explains why he's only released 2 albums in 10 years, saying "I'm the one who sits and is obsessive about it before you ever get to hear it ... I don't know if I could torture myself year in and year out and expect it to fulfill me the way that it does."



He adds, "I don't want to put anything out that I feel like is something I don't love. You have to wait for it."


Another act returning to the music world is Destiny's Child

"I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny's Child music in eight years," an excited Beyonce announced today on her official website.

Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams aren't releasing an entire album of new songs though -- but a greatest hits album with one new song on it, a track called "Nuclear."

The album, "Love Songs," drops January 29.

We wouldn't be surprised to see all the girls reunite on stage during Beyonce's upcoming Super Bowl performance..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me interesa tu website. Me Da La Impresion De que has narrado la datos
de uuna manera bastante atrayente. Te pongo directamente en bookmarked!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech