Sunday, January 20, 2013

10 Questions with Teegee



This weekend, we have a multi talented comedian and musician sharing his life experiences and career challenges on Our 10 Questions segment. This talented young man could also add Modelling to his profile given his hot interesting poses in the pictures featured.












1.     Let us meet you - Background! Who is Teegee
I am Tony Maduabuchi Green, coined Teegee out from tony green. I, am from Abia State but born in Onitsha Anambra state. I do a blend of comedy and music. 

2.   How did you get into Music and Comedy
I started singing in crusades and gospel concerts @Age 5 down south east, and it was professional. From there to an Acapella group, then a live band b4 d studio thing. I remember recoding those days with live band, Comedy has always been there, as a result of where I grew up (Onitsha).  Comedy wasn't seen as a profession or an act, then, there was nothing defined as comedy (Stand-up). I just made people laff till came to Lagos on 23rd of December 2004 for a music convert. That night, I saw rhythm unplugged on STV,. Omobaba was the hit man then so I said to my brother, “ah!! I dey do this thing for free for Onitsha oh, so dis tin fit make person become sombody? I go drop music for now as money no dey to push. Make I talk jokes. With jokes I go get money do my music”. That's was it. I started hustling and after sometime I met Efe Omorogbe (Now Muzik) he took me in. That's was a big thing and life started having a better shape.



3.   Who is your mentor in d industry?
Music wise I can't say this or that. But I love many people’s work and delivery, On the Comedy angle, Alibaba is a father.  Ay I love his creativity he is my type and many others everybody is doing good 
4.   Which artistes have u worked with?
For now I paused the music and the music comedy that people have heard and enjoyed. I am working on my radio/TV and audio comedy project (JOKE HOUSE)
5.    What do we expect from Teegee in 2013?
It is the year of Da Unusual, expect JOKE HOUSE ( chapter 1 to 4)
6.   When do u hp to drop an album?
The Album will still come before the end of this year and I’m gonna have people like 2face,MI,W4,Femi Kuti, Element X, Gidi Gorgeous and many others on it.




7.    What’s your opinion of the music industry?
Its growing, but still to be well structured, artistes pay to play on radio instead of being paid for air-play, artiste pay Alaba people to pirate their own effort in the name of mix-tape (alabamix) and all that..But it’s getting brighter. The Lunatics are clearing slowly.
8.   3 things u can't do without?
Wrist watch, fragrance (perfume) and eye glasses
9.   How did u fair in 2012? Did u achieve all u set out? 
Hmmm… Anytime people ask me how are u, I always say these; I make sense and I’m in God's plan or I say I’m blessed, God is @work… my dear,  is not of he that runnet or willeth but of the Lord that showeth mercy, Na so my bible talk...Did I achieve all I set out? Not really...but got its clearer to kill this year…
10.                       Few words to your fans.
I don’t know if I have fans yet… I have lovers and friends. They laugh when I talk, smile or dance when I sing. They make me feel am trying. I wanna say a big thank you and please follow me on twitter - @TEEGEE Unusual there you'll get to know more about me….Thanks







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

big ups bro am ur big fan

Anonymous said...

teegee what i need ur bb pin

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech