Saturday, January 26, 2013

10 Questions with Elenu



This weekend, we have ace comedian on our 10 questions segment where he shares with us his plans for 2013 and future plans which includes getting married *winks*
Enjoy this.

1.     What are your real names and give us a little gist on your background.
My names are Akinlami Babbtunde Julius, I am a graduate of computer science from the University of Benin. I am the first and only boy from a family of 5. I am a christian and I love singing. 

2.   What or who inspired you to become a comedian?
 I would say my friends inspired me, because before I became a professional comedian I was a bass guitarist and I play the bass guitar for my church and every time we had a vigil or programme in church that gives room for riddles and jokes I will always come up and crack people up then my fellow instrumentalist OMOEFE, EMMANUEL, IZU and CHRISTOPHER will always encourage me to give it a chance and go for it fully




3.   How long have you been in comedy?
 I have been in the comedy industry for 7years now officially. 

4.   What is your opinion of the Comedy industry today.
The comedy industry now is widely accepted and it is growing from strength to strength everyday because comedy concert now is another avenue where people come to relax and relief themselves of stress. 

5.    How do you spend your free time or how do you unwind?
Well I hang out with friends, going dancing, swimming and I love going for karaoke. 


6.   Which is the most valuable gadget to you - The Blackberry, iPhone or the iPad?
To me, my IPAD is my friend. 

7.    What do you hope to achieve 5 years from now and what do we expect from you this year.
In the next 5years I know I will be somewhere great but I don't know the address yet. Lol but seriously in 5 years I should have a business empire and in this year I am getting married and staging my first show. 


8.   Fashion to you in three words
Packaging, selling point and classic.

9.   Are you single?
I’m single but hooked in other words, I don comot for show glass. 
10.                      Give us one nasty rib cracking joke.
One thing I have noticed about girls this days is that dey do everything possible to always outshine theirselves. 
2 girls were discussing and the first one said ; during the summer holiday my dad took us to London, we flew 1st class and when we were in the air I open the window and caught some clouds.

The second girl wanted to outshine the friend so she said; ha in our own house we use to have 2 swimming pools oh until armed robbers came last week and stole 1.

Thank You Elenu


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatest Uniben alumnai...i greet you bros. No be say i wan hype but 2me na u funi pass for 9ja. Keep up d gud work, the lord is ur muscle. Pls invite us 4ur wedding and show when time reach o! One love...no be lie

Anonymous said...

Bros i hail oh
U don tey for the industry oh.
na u be oga
we await your show when u ready.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech