Saturday, January 12, 2013

10 Questions with Ace Producer - Young D



Meet the Young Hottest Producer of our time, Young D as he shares with us his journey so far in his chosen career

1.    Educational Background
I attended Bright Star Nursery and Primary school, Okota Grammar School for my secondary education and then a graduate of Computer Science at the Lagos City Polytechnic.

2.    How Did You Get Into Music Production?
I was born into a family where there was always the love music, so it's been in me from my tender age.


3.    Any Mentor(s) In the Industry?
 Yea, Its Don Jazzy again and Cohbams.

4.    Which Artistes Have You Worked With?
 I have worked with so many artists to mention a few -  Timaya, LKt, Ay.Com, Terry G, Oritsefemi, Jaywon, Weird MC, Olu Maintain, Sean Cza(USA) etc

5.    Any Nomination/Awards to Your Credit?
Was nominated at the Dynamics Awards and the Tooxclusive Awards but no awards collected yet. We’ll get there soon enough.

6.    Which artistes do you desire to work with both in Nigeria and Abroad
Well, Wizkid, Tuface and D' banj 

7.    What do u think about the Nigerian Music Industry? 
Thank God the music industry has really grown and it is still growing. More avenues or opportunities should be created for the up and coming Acts to express themselves more.



8.    Three Things you can't do without?
·                     I can't do without music and the studio
·                     I love to study and
·                      Food(lolz)

9.    What is style to you?
Style to me I believe is a way u let people identify u. Like uniqueness. The way u dress, the way u talk, etc Things u can be identified with.

10. How did u fair in 2012 and did u achieve all u set out? 
First of all, I wonna thank God for everything he did for me in 2012. 2012 was the year of upliftment in my career.  I achieved all ma set out goals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Bro. keep it up

Anonymous said...

Niceone bro keep runing tinz...am also a music producer!larry'G

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Designed by Digilabz and Info-Tech